Cari Amici, the tasting room is open!
On Sunday 13 December 2020, the Piedmont region was downgraded to zona giallo, allowing restaurants, bars, and tasting rooms (among other store fronts) to service guests again.
Come by to stock up for your holiday wine needs and / or just for a visit and to taste through.
We offer a variety of tasting options and can create custom programs, based on your interest and knowledge level.
In Italy’s Yellow Zone, please note our tasting room policy:
- Reservations for all visits,
- Up to four people per tasting,
- Masks required in the tasting room and cellar, can be removed during the tasting itself,
- One-meter distance REQUIRED at all times,
- Open daily, 9 to 18:00 / 6 p.m.
Scarpa Winery, Via Montegrappa, 6, 14049 Nizza Monferrato AT